Followers

Thursday, July 30, 2020

My Beautiful Angel

I pour love’s pure nard every morning on your bare feet,
I kiss the sole of your foot,
and the earth wonders why are you limping,
not knowing that you walk like this fearing to crush my kiss.
I count the stars in your shining chestnut hair,
and the sky is envy at my blessings,
I carry your perfume and your smiles with me everywhere,
and the wind dreams of spring,
I am dazzled by the bright of your fiery eyes,
and the sun is angry at my fortune.
I hug your glowing soul I hold your gentle heart,
You are mine, and heaven is jealous
of my beautiful angel.

Marius Alexandru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunrise at The Ocean

There’s something truly magical about watching the sun rise over the water as it transforms the sky and sea into a stunning canvas of color ...