Followers

Monday, August 3, 2020

No Barrier For Our Love

This world will never be strong enough,
To put a barrier for our love,
It might be hard it might be rough,
We’ll conquer all the scary stuff,
All the darker clouds above.

When I am with you,
When I see your smiles when I see your tears,
All of my skies are clear and blue,
It’s daily like my first I do,
I am full of hope my fear disappears,

When in my dreams,
I can hear your voice, your laughter,
I’m deaf to all world’s screams,
I walk with you beneath the trees, beside the streams,
A thousand years before, a thousand years after.

I’m not afraid of the passing time,
I’m not afraid of shadows,
I pour my love in every rhyme,
There are no mountains we can’t climb,
I believe in colors I believe in rainbows,

I would never hurt you,
When I saw your smiles when I saw your tears,
From the first day, I met you I knew,
That what I feel is real and true
We’ll fly together another thousand years.

Marius Alexandru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunrise at The Ocean

There’s something truly magical about watching the sun rise over the water as it transforms the sky and sea into a stunning canvas of color ...