Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

The Leaf and The Earth

I am a golden, fallen leaf,
happy to kiss the sole of your barefoot,
I am a subtle, pretty thief,
I will lay there I’ll stay put,

I bathed your eyes in beauty,
I vanished, to be born in the love I have for you,
I am a hot redheaded cutie,
In love with your hair greys blue.

………………………………………………

I am the dry, thirsty earth,
happy to take your kisses and hide them inside me,
Precious seeds to immortal mirth,
busting out and getting free.

The woven of light
falls apart through the gray, heavy clouds,
Prepared to say good night
on a corner of the sky, a star makes its nest away from crowds.

Dying little by little,
we are advancing towards Life,
under the spell of the forest’s whistle,
the leaf and the earth, a husband and a wife.

Marius Alexandru



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunrise at The Ocean

There’s something truly magical about watching the sun rise over the water as it transforms the sky and sea into a stunning canvas of color ...