Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

My Prayer

God, light in me the fire of my first love,
Make it burn in my chest just like before,
Gide my pen with Your whispers from above,
Let me follow Your footprints to the shore.

Give me a voice to spread Your love around,
Help me keep flame's faith alive and burning,
Make my poems clear, like a trumpet sound,
Make me wait for You and speed Your coming.

Your Spirit, let it in abundance flow,
Make my verses loving and touching, strong,
To change a life wherever they might go,
Please, make my life for You a praises song,

Sometimes, if I'm tired and about to fall,
Lord, give me Faith, Hope, and Love, above all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunrise at The Ocean

There’s something truly magical about watching the sun rise over the water as it transforms the sky and sea into a stunning canvas of color ...